Friday, December 26, 2014

Cover Doubles - # 2

I started the Cover Doubles feature because I was browsing through some books and had to do a double take because I just knew the cover I was looking at was the exact same cover as a previous book I'd read before. With digital self-publishing stock photos and pre-made book covers are often used multiple times. But, I saw similarities happening with traditionally published books also. And that's what started me checking out cover trends.

Here's my second edition of Cover Doubles:

Orange

Yellow/Orange

Yellow

Ropes

Hoodies

Silhouettes

Iron Gates/Fences

Daggers

Almost Exactly the Same

Plus orange...

Pastel Blue Green & Animated

Animated

Girls In the Woods in Dresses

Stripes

Updating Past Categories

Marker Font

Splashes From Both Sides

Butterflies

That's it for this edition of cover doubles. Have you noticed any cover similarities? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment