Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Authors I Want to Meet

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Authors I Want to Meet.

You know, you guys will probably think I’m crazy. But I don’t really care all that much about meeting authors. Granted, that one time I met Richelle Mead was pretty cool. But I mean just in general, I’m like cool if I do, cool if I don’t. So that being said, I guess here are the ones that I’d actually make an effort to meet.

  1. Colleen Hoover (because all of her books are AWESOME)
  2. Abbi Glines (because she’s from Alabama)
  3. Richelle Mead (again)
  4. Katie McGarry
  5. Kasie West
  6. Michelle Hodkin
  7. Tahereh Mafi
  8. JK Rowling
  9. Stephenie Meyer
  10. Stormie Omartian
  11. Francis Chan

Which authors do you really want to meet? Let me know!

12 comments:

  1. Grace @ Rebel Mommy BookBlogMay 12, 2015 at 6:43 AM

    Great list! Colleen Hoover made mine as well but Abbi Would be really cool to meet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sort of with you on meeting authors, I'm okay if I don't meet them though for a different reason. Mafi and Rowling both made my list this week! https://inlibrisveritas.wordpress.com/2015/05/12/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-really-want-to-meet-again/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel kind of stupid that I didn't put Rowling on my list. But that's a given with us book lovers, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. JKR is super popular this week, and rightfully so. She made the top of my list too ♥ I still need to read Tahereh Mafi though^^ Oh and Stephenie Meyer is a cool choice :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way you do. I kind of based my list on authors I'd like to sit down and hang out with for one reason or another. JK Rowling definitely made that list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could anyone not want to meet Rowling. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there are so many out there that it's hard to remember everyone. But yeah, she is kind of a given for any book lover! Thanks for stopping by Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Micheline! I love seeing other bloggers give Stephenie Meyer some love!

    ReplyDelete