Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Summer Beach Reads

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Summer Beach Reads.

I always hesitate to do ten actual beach reads, because here’s the thing…I don’t go to the beach often enough to actually read ten books. BUT here are the top ones going in my bag with me on my trip to the beach next week or that I wish were going in my bag

  1. PS I Still Love You – Jenny Han
  2. The Fill-In Boyfriends – Kasie West
  3. The Heart of Betrayal – Mary E Pearson
  4. Paradise Road – CJ Duggan
  5. Forever Summer – CJ Duggan
  6. The Natural History of Us - Rachel Harris
  7. Chasing Impossible – Katie McGarry

What books do you plan to take with you to the beach this summer? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment