Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Summer 2015 TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Summer 2015 TBR List.

  1. Deception (Defiance, # 2) by CJ Redwin
  2. Ruin & Rising (The Grisha, # 3) by Leigh Bardugo
  3. Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers
  4. Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 1) by Rae Carson
  5. Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, # 5) by Katie McGarry
  6. The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, # 2) by Mary E Pearson
  7. Chaos (Mayhem, # 3) by Jamie Shaw
  8. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin
  9. Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, # 2) by Pierce Brown
  10. Forbidden (Forbidden, # 1) by Kimberley Griffiths Little

Some of these are new releases and some are books I've had on my shelf for a while. What about you? Which books are on your summer TBR list? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! Walk on Earth a Stranger looks so good, and has such a gorgeous cover too. I loved Golden Son, need the third book!!!! I hope you enjoy all of these books when you get the chance to read them :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete