Saturday, August 1, 2015

July EOM Wrap Up

I have read 8 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Lead (Stage Dive, # 3) by Kylie Scott
Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, # 5) by Katie McGarry
The Selection (The Selection, # 1) by Kiera Cass
*Deep (Stage Dive, # 4) by Kylie Scott
The Elite (The Selection, # 2) by Kiera Cass
All Played Out (Rusk University, # 3) by Cora Carmack
*PS I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 2) by Jenny Han
Unbreakable (Unbreakable, # 1) by Rebecca Shea

I have reviewed 9 books this month. *These qualify for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Chasing River (Burying Water, # 3) by KA Tucker
Forbidden (Forbidden, # 1) by Kimberley Griffiths Little
Prodigy (Legend, # 2) by Marie Lu
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, # 3) by Miranda Kenneally
*Champion (Legend, # 3) by Marie Lu
Lead (Stage Dive, # 3) by Kylie Scott
What If by Rebecca Donovan
Beautiful Sacrifice (The Maddox Brothers, # 3) by Jamie McGuire
*Deep (Stage Dive, # 4) by Kylie Scott

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 156 & Stacking the Shelves - 112
Sunday Post – 157 & Stacking the Shelves - 113
Sunday Post - 158
Top Ten Hyped Books I've Not Read
Last Ten Books I Received
Top Ten Books that Don't Celebrate Diversity
Top Ten Book Nerd Characters
Waiting on A Thousand Nights by EK Johnston
Waiting on Surviving Ice (Burying Water, # 4) by KA Tucker
Waiting on Riders (Riders, # 1) by Veronica Rossi
Waiting on The Boy Most Likely To (My Life Next Door, # 2) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge – July Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm 6 days ahead on my daily Bible reading.
I've read 64 out of 104 books. (6 ahead of schedule)
I've read 8 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment