Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Waiting on Never Never Part 3

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Never Never Part 3 (Never Never, # 3)

By: Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

Expected Publication: January 26th 2016 by CreateSpace

Genre: Young Adult/New Adult, Mystery, Paranormal

So typically I don't feature books in my Waiting on Wednesday posts without a description and some other key information available. However, there was no information released for Part 2 before it published so I have reason to believe Part 3 will be the same. Either way, I'm excited to see how this is going to wrap up. (PLEASE be the last installment!) What about you guys? What are you waiting on this week? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment