Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Last 10 Books I Added To My TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Last 10 Books I Added to My TBR List.

So I'm totally skipping all of the children's books that I've been adding to my shelves that are my daughter's books. I'm also skipping untitled books and books without covers.


  1. Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, # 2) by Angela Elwell Hunt
  2. Rise (Order of the Krigers, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
  3. Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, # 1) Kerstin Gier
  4. Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, # 2) by Kerstin Gier
  5. Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy, # 3) by Kerstin Gier
  6. Letters Written in White by Kathryn Perez
  7. Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi
  8. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand
  9. Night Speed by Chris Howard
  10. A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink

Which books have you added to your TBR list recently? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment