Monday, February 1, 2016

January 2016 EOM Wrap Up

I have only read 8 books this month including 2 children's books. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Forever Summer (Summer, # 4) by CJ Duggan
The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt
Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, # 2) by Katie McGarry
He Will Be My Ruin by KA Tucker
On Becoming Babywise by Gary Ezzo and Robert Bucknam
The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by La Leche League International

I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Until Friday Night (The Field Party, # 1) by Abbi Glines
The Distance from A to Z by Natalie Blitt
Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 177 & Stacking the Shelves - 128
Sunday Post - 178 & Stacking the Shelves - 129
Sunday Post - 179
Sunday Post - 180 & Stacking the Shelves - 130
Sunday Post - 181
Top Ten Resolutions for 2016
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant to Read
Last Ten Books I Added to my TBR List
Waiting on Under the Lights (The Field Party, # 2) by Abbi Glines
Waiting on The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, # 1) by Richelle Mead
Waiting on Rise (The Order of the Krigers, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
Waiting on Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, # 4) by Jamie McGuire
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – January Wrap Up
2015 EOY Book Survey

Goals:
I'm on schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 8 out of 52 books.
I've read 1 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment