Friday, November 4, 2016

October 2016 EOM Wrap Up

October 3rd started my All Things Halloween event--a month of paranormal, supernatural, mystery/thriller, etc reviews and books. With Ever's birthday on October 20th reading and blogging took a back seat this month. Thankfully I had reviews scheduled ahead for the entire month, but I'm really behind on responding to comments. I know you guys understand.

I have read 3 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, # 1) by Sarah J Maas
By Your Side by Kasie West
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, # 2) by Sarah J Maas

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Split Second (Pivot Point, # 2) by Kasie West
*Their Fractured Light (Starbound, # 3) by Aime Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
*Winter (Lunar Chronicles, # 4) by Marissa Meyer
November Rain (Bad Bloods, # 1) by Shannon A Thompson
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, # 1) by Sarah J Maas

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 215 & Stacking the Shelves - 153
Sunday Post - 216 & Stacking the Shelves - 154
Sunday Post - 217 & Stacking the Shelves - 155
Sunday Post - 218
Sunday Post - 219 & Stacking the Shelves - 156
Top Ten Book Villains
Top Books I've Read on Recommendation
Top Ten Character Names for Pets
Top Ten Bookished Halloween Costumes
Waiting on 100 Hours by Rachel Vincent
Waiting on Love at First Sight by Josh Sundquist
Waiting on Roar (Stealing Storms, # 1) by Cora Carmack
Waiting on Swear (My Blood Approves, # 5) by Amanda Hocking
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – October Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm behind schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 78 out of 52 books (of course several of those are children's books).
I've read 10 out of 10-12 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment