Thursday, March 2, 2017

February 2017 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 8 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Long Way Home (Thunder Road, # 3) by Katie McGarry
*Havoc (Mayhem, # 4) by Jamie Shaw
Until It Fades by KA Tucker
These Things I've Found by Rebecca Phillips
Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
*The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, # 4) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Bird and the Sword (The Bird and the Sword, # 1) by Amy Harmon
Windfall by Jennifer E Smith

I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, # 3) by Sarah J Maas
Making Faces by Amy Harmon
Chaos (Mayhem, # 3) by Jamie Shaw
*Havoc (Mayhem, # 4) by Jamie Shaw

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 233 & Stacking the Shelves - 167
Sunday Post - 234 & Stacking the Shelves - 168
Sunday Post - 235
Sunday Post - 236 & Stacking the Shelves - 169
Ten Books I Wish Had Less Politics
Top Ten Slow Building Relationships
Ten Books I Loved More Than I Expected
Ten Books I Read Because of the Book Cover
Waiting on These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips
Waiting on Cage of Darkness (Reign of Secrets, # 2) by Jennifer Anne Davis
Waiting on Lucky in Love by Kasie West
Waiting on Genuine Fraud by E Lockhart
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up
Problems Only We Know: No More ARCs
January 2017 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm a couple of days behind on my Bible reading plan.
I've read 16 out of 52 books.
I've read 4 out of 10-12 series enders.

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to Until It Fades. I am always behind on my daily reading, but at least I keep at it. Have a great March of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome! Heir of Fire is on my must-read list! Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently posted my review of Until It Fades. I hope you get a chance o read it. Thanks for commenting Nise! I'm sorry I'm so far behind on responding to comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy! The Throne of Glass series just keeps getting better and better! I hope you've had a chance to get caught up! Thanks for commenting Freda!

    ReplyDelete